What is ERLEADA®?
How ERLEADA® works
ERLEADA® + ADT work together to lower androgens that can help fuel prostate cancer
How androgens help fuel prostate cancer
- Androgens are male hormones, primarily testosterone, that are needed for the prostate to function normally
- However, when androgens attach to androgen receptors, they can help fuel prostate cancer cell growth
The goal of ADT is to lower androgen levels
- Medical or surgical treatments that lower testosterone are also referred to as androgen deprivation therapy (ADT)
- ADT includes treatment to suppress or block the production or action of male hormones called androgens
ERLEADA® + ADT fight prostate cancer together
- ERLEADA® blocks androgens from attaching to receptors to help prevent cancer cells from growing
Helpful Information and Resources
Doctor Discussion Guide
Contains questions to help start a conversation with your doctor.
ERLEADA® Patient Brochure
Contains important information about mCSPC, nmCRPC, and ERLEADA®.