How Should I Take ERLEADA®
How should I take ERLEADA®?
Take ERLEADA® as directed by your doctor. The recommended dose of ERLEADA® is 240 mg (four 60 mg tablets) taken orally once daily.
- Take ERLEADA® exactly as your healthcare provider tells you.
- Your healthcare provider may change your dose if needed.
- Do not stop taking your prescribed dose of ERLEADA® without talking with your healthcare provider first.
- Take your prescribed dose of ERLEADA® 1 time a day, at the same time each day.
- Take ERLEADA® with or without food.
- Swallow ERLEADA® tablets whole.
- If you miss a dose of ERLEADA®, take your normal dose as soon as possible on the same day. Return to your normal schedule on the following day. You should not take extra tablets to make up the missed dose.
- You should start or continue a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analog therapy during your treatment with ERLEADA® unless you had a surgery to lower the amount of testosterone in your body (surgical castration).
- If you take too much ERLEADA®, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Helpful Information and Resources
Doctor Discussion Guide
Contains questions to help start a conversation with your doctor.
ERLEADA® Patient Brochure
Contains important information about mCSPC, nmCRPC, and ERLEADA®.